The 4th of July has never been a huge thing in my family considering we are from Mexico, but this year #techkidalex is a year old and can now enjoy some things like parades and fireworks so I am hoping we can celebrate in style! Austin being a great festival city there are many options for fireworks, movies, parades and fun.
Here are a few of the events I have found that are happening around town.
- Willie Nelson’s 4th of July Picnic
- July 4th Fire Works Paddle at Rowing Dock
- Independence Day Celebration at Hill Country Galleria
- 4th of July Celebration at Omni Barton Creek
- July 4 Celebration at Lakeway City Park
- Red, White & Buda
- H-E-B Austin Symphony Concert and Fireworks
- Pflugerville Pfirecracker Pfestival
- 4th of July Parade and Celebration at Elizabeth Milburn Park