It seems like in a blink of an eye we are suddenly in July. My birthday quickly came and went and Baby Bear’s birthday is next on the 11th he will turn 1! It is so hard to believe.
Since we are in the mood to celebrate and it birthday time and 4th of July and everything fun, let’s talk about some deals and steals that are out there!
I recently came across a site called AppSumo. This site ventures out and finds all the best small business tools and collects deals that they run for a while for small business owners. I recently purchased droplr, a great way to share screenshots and quick video tutorials, stencil and stock unlimited photos!
Photo Madness!! This is an infamous deal by Appsumo! This deal just came up and it is crazy hot. I haven’t jumped on it simply because I already have so many sources for stock photos. This is an amazing deal though! 100 stock images for $49 is unheard of!! Get this before it is gone!!
- Cost: $49 — 100 Stock Images — Normally $500.00!
- Gain access to a library of 100+ million royalty-free stock photos and vector images.
- Captivate audiences with high-quality content from professionals all around the world.
- Use Depositphotos images for all your commercial projects, online and print.
- Best if you are a bloggers, digital advertisers, videographers, or agency.
Wow your social networks with beautiful designs created instantly with Stencil. I jumped on this deal. I was an avid Canva user but with this deal who could resist! Stencil is growing on me really fast. There are some things that are different but other things that make it soooo much faster than Canva. I am loving it!!
- Cost: $49 — Lifetime Access — Normally $432.00
- Create sleek images using Stencil’s smooth and easy interface for social media posts, ads, blog posts, and more.
- Get inspired with a library of stunning stock photos, templates, icons and graphics, and Google fonts.
- Share your designs with ease and keep organized with custom collections.
- Best if you are a social media marketer, blogger, or small business seeking awesome graphics in less time.
A fully-stocked library of Elementor plug-ins so your site can be its best self!! I don’t use Elementor so I didn’t jump on this one but I know there are many that do use this awesome builder and this will just make it even better. I do use Beaver Builder (another builder) and use a similar addon package for Beaver Builder.
- Cost: $39 — Lifetime Access — Normally $100.00!
- Get 60+ unique site elements from the most popular (200,000+ users) and most rated solution in the Elementor Ecosystem.
- Engage your audience with interactive content and improve user experience with Advanced Tooltip, Particles, & Parallax effects.
- Modular control options and app optimization keep widgets fast and light for page loading.
- Best if you are a web designer or agency already using Elementor and looking to take it to the next level. This works with the free or paid versions of Elementor.
An endless library of dazzling stock content as far as the eye can see. This deal I jumped on. Unlike the Deposit Photos that is 100 photos (which yes is a ton of photos) this is unlimited. UNLIMITED!! 3 Years of Unlimited stock photography. What I like about Stock Unlimited too is that they have a lot of vector graphics.
- Cost: $49 — 3 Years of Access — Normally $684.00!
- Choose from over 1 million royalty-free assets that include graphics, photos, fonts, and icons.
- Browse a huge selection of audio files for your music and sound effect needs.
- Customize and edit images for social media with the StockUnlimited Editor.
- Best if you are a freelancer, start-up, or blogger looking for beautiful images at a fraction of the cost.
Disclaimer: The PassCamp lifetime offer has ended. However, you can still get yearly access for the discounted and locked price of $39 per year. You will be able to renew every year at $39 per code.
I work with a lot of tools and that requires a lot of passwords. I used to have horrible password security habits and then one day I met 1Password. It changed everything. 1Password and other password managers like PassCamp help you create a unique strong password for each and every one of your sites and then stores it and encrypts it. You then have a place where you can look up all the passwords.
What are the apps you are looking for deals on? There are so many resources out there but when running a small business on a tight budget everything helps and choosing the right tools can make a huge difference.