What’s Your Story?
Looking for parents of all skill levels to submit their own personal stories for Techie Mamma! Stories can be anything parent or tech related, including but not limited to:
- Your journey blogging or building a website
- Going from SquareSpace, Wix, or other to WordPress
- Tech (apps, gadgets, etc) you love for your kiddos
- Tech (apps, gadgets, etc) you love for you as a parent
- Sibling Rivalry
- Taking care of yourself as a parent
- No topic is off limits but will be posted at the discretion of blog owner. Be sure to add your own voice to your stories – emotions such as anger, fear and humor are always encouraged!
- Article/story should be 500-1500 words
- Submission can be a personal story, article on a topic of your choice or a combination of both. Outside links and research always encouraged if presenting an opinion on a topic! References MUST be cited in order to be considered
- Please include an “About Yourself” blurb including your name, a short bio and a headshot photo of yourself to be posted with your story.
- Not all submissions will receive a response due to the amount of submissions we are already receiving. No compensation is being offered for your piece at this time and all we ask is that upon being published on our site (you will receive communication if your article is selected), you post and share the article on all your personal or business social feeds.
Please be sure to review our Content Terms & Conditions prior to submitting any content!
[gravityform id=”6" title=”false” description=”true”]