Ensure to email [email protected] for a contract before submitting a guest post.
GUEST POST TOPICS
All Guest Posts must be about one of the following topics
- Your journey blogging or building a website or business
- Going from SquareSpace, Wix, or other to WordPress
- Tech (apps, gadgets, etc) you love for your kiddos
- Tech (apps, gadgets, etc) you love for you as a parent
- Tech (apps, gadgets, etc) you love for you as a small business owner
- Travel with Kids
- Sibling Rivalry
- Taking care of yourself as a parent
- Being a mompreneur
- Raising Kids
Site Owner may accept guest posts on a topic not listed above. if you have ideas about a topic that’s not listed above, please follow the guest post pitch requirements below to submit to the Site Owner for review and approval.
GUEST POST PITCH REQUIREMENTS
Guest Bloggers must first email the Site Owner the following at [email protected] for review:
- Guest post title(s)
- Brief outline of your guest post topic (bullet points)
- Link to your blog/ website
GUEST POST SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Once the Site Owner approves the guest post pitch, Guest Blogger will then submit the guest post for review. By submitting a guest post for review, the Guest Blogger agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the Site Owner’s website https://techiemamma.com/terms-and-conditions/ and the following guest post submission requirements:
- Guest Posts must be your original work, meaning you wrote them and they CANNOT appear anywhere else in the physical or digital form. Guest Posts also CANNOT be published anywhere on the Internet including social media platforms. Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly. Any content in the guest post including all images and videos must NOT infringe on copyright laws.
- Any images or videos submitted with the guest post must be directly relevant to the guest post content and the Guest Blogger must own all images and videos or must have the legal rights to use them. Guest Blogger must be the copyright owner of the image and/or video submitted or those images and/or videos must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Guest Blogger must submit written release as evidence from the people appearing in the images and/or videos submitted to us showing those people gave written permission to be included in them. Guest Posts must not violate anyone’s privacy rights. Total video length must be between 1 to 5 minutes at max. The Site Owner in its sole discretion may reject any evidence as insufficient or inadequate.
- Guest Blogger represents and warrants that all content provided for the guest post is his or her sole property and does not violate the copyright, patent, trademark, right of privacy or publicity of any person or entity.
- Guest Posts must be above 1500 words
- Guest Posts must be high-quality content that’s lawful, non-threatening, not hateful, profane, vulgar, abusive, or objectionable in any manner to anyone.
- No affiliate links are allowed in the Guest Post except for Site Owner’s affiliate links for the products and/or services they promote including affiliate links for your products and/or services. All links are subject to the Site Owner’s approval.
- Guest Blogger may include 3 links to his or her website including social media platforms. All links to your website must be directly related to the guest post topic. Always have your links open in a new tab.
- Guest Blogger must ensure that all statements in the guest post asserted as facts must be true and factual correct based on reasonable research for accuracy.
- Guest Posts must be free of errors and proofread carefully prior to submission.
- Guest Posts must be optimized for SEO including post titles
- Guest Bloggers will receive credit for writing the guest post without any compensation. Guest Blogger must submit his or her photo and brief bio statement with the guest post to receive acknowledgment for writing it.
- Guest Bloggers must submit their guest posts via https://techiemamma.com/write-for-us/.
- Once the guest post is published, Guest Blogger agrees to respond to comments on the guest post and promote the article on their website and social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
- Once the guest post is published, Guest Blogger agrees that the guest post will become the sole property of the Site Owner.
- Guest Blogger waives the right to inspect or approve the final guest post or its promotion. Site Owner may contact the Guest Blogger to make substantive changes to the post as appropriate.
- Not all guest post submissions will be accepted for publication. Site Owner reserves the exclusive right to refuse publication in his or her sole discretion, edit your guest post as needed, remove any or all content from your guest post, or reject it for failing to meet our guest post requirements without notifying you.