Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Anyone can apply to join the Techie Mamma’s affiliate program and you are welcome to use all our affiliate tools and resources so long as you are ethically promoting our products.
Affiliate approval will be at the sole discretion of Techie Mamma and affiliate applicants can be rejected at any time, for any reason.
To be an authorized affiliate of Techie Mamma, you agree to adhere by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before applying and registering as an affiliate for Techie Mamma. By applying to the Techie Mamma affiliate program you are indicating your acceptance of this agreement and all of its terms and conditions.
All affiliate sales and sign-ups are subject to approval by Techie Mamma. Techie Mamma reserves the full rights on all products and tools offered inside the affiliate program.
By applying to the Techie Mamma affiliate program, you agree:
- That you are of legal age and that there is no legal reason that would prevent or prohibit you from promoting products as an affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions.
- Any website/newsletter/video or other content (further referred to as “content”) is originally created by you and/or licensed to you.
- Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws.
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights.
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights.
Things you are NOT allowed to do:
- Offer gift cards or cash incentives
- Team up with other affiliates
- Cookie stuffing, spamming (unsolicited promotion) or other sketchy behavior
- Use pay per click (“PPC”) advertising to bid on brand keywords, this includes Techie Mamma, Mompreneur Life, Mom Life Toolbox or any variation of our product names.
- Claim that customers can get any sort of discount by purchasing through your affiliate link, unless you have been expressly allowed to do so by Techie Mamma in writing
- Direct link to our site with your PPC campaigns. You must send traffic to your own landing pages.
- To buy stuff through your own affiliate link
- Do anything to impersonate the Techie Mamma brand or Techie Mamma personnel
If you are caught doing any of the above, we reserve the right to deactivate your account without warning at any time and you will not receive any commission payouts.
Some things you must do:
- Disclose your affiliate relationship in accordance with the law. Simply using the term, “affiliate” is not sufficient.
If you are caught failing to comply with any of these terms, we reserve the right to deactivate your account without warning at any time and you will not receive any commission payouts.
Techie Mamma respects the privacy of all its affiliates and partners. We will not share or sell any of your information with any 3rd party without your explicit permission.
All personal information is securely stored and is only used for Techie Mamma to keep you up to date on our affiliate system, our offers for you to promote, to send you notifications as you specify in your dashboard settings, and to make sure you get paid
All approved Techie Mamma affiliates can generate commissions by referring customers through their individual affiliate links, accessible in the affiliate dashboard.
Commission amounts vary depending on the products and campaigns promoted. Techie Mamma reserves the right to alter affiliate commission amounts at any time (such changes will not be retroactive).
It is the affiliate’s responsibility to ensure that their affiliate links and promotional banners are placed within their promotional material correctly.
All approved, non-refunded commissions are paid out once per month, with a minimum payment threshold of $20.
The only accepted payout method is via PayPal. All affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct payment address in their dashboard to be eligible for payments.
All approved affiliate commissions are paid at the beginning of every month to your PayPal account, with a refund period delay. The delay in payments ensures that you get all of the non-refunded commissions for your referrals.
COOKIE DURATION AN ASSIGNMENT
The cookie length for affiliates is 120 days
The commission will be awarded to the affiliate link that was clicked on last.