Instant Pot Ranch Hamburger Mac & Cheese
This easy sauté and dump recipe has a full palette of flavors that will please everybody. Even my picky eater son loved this meal! Most nights this boy refuses to eat or will request muffins until we give in!
Just a few ingredients including the magic one of a Ranch packet, a box of mac and cheese and hamburger. This recipe came from my close friends who have 4 kiddos and they rave about this recipe all the time.
Just a few steps and you are all set. Sauté the meat until it is no longer pink. Add beef broth, boxes of mac and cheese and ranch seasoning. Set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 4 minutes. When it is finished, and quick release. Quick-release means let the pressure go as soon as the items are done cooking. Lastly, finish the mac and cheese directions according to the box and brand of choice.
Dinner is served!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 boxes instant mac and cheese
- 2 pouches ranch seasoning
- 4 cups beef broth
- Turn instant pot to Sauté. Sauté the ground beef with the ranch seasoning until fully browned.
- Once browned, add beef broth, and pasta from boxes. Leave cheese packet aside.
- Set to Pressure Cook on High for 4 minutes.
- Once finished, quick release and add cheese packet according to instructions on the mac and cheese box.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you need an instant pot? I currently have the Ultra and I love it! There are instant pots that are wifi and smart as well. There are options for many different use cases. Big and small. I actually have two Instant Pots I love them so much. I have a 6 quart for everyday meals and I have a 3 quart for side dishes or as an extra cooking machine for holidays. Check out the must-have accessories for the Instant Pot if you are just getting started.