Instant Pot Ranch Hamburger Mac & Cheese
This easy sauté and dump recipe has a full palette of flavors that will please everybody. Even my picky eater son loved this meal! Most nights this boy refuses to eat or will request muffins until we give in!
Just a few ingredients including the magic one of a Ranch packet, a box of mac and cheese and hamburger. This recipe came from my close friends who have 4 kiddos and they rave about this recipe all the time.
Just a few steps and you are all set. Sauté the meat until it is no longer pink. Add beef broth, boxes of mac and cheese and ranch seasoning. Set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 4 minutes. When it is finished, quick release and finish the mac and cheese directions according to the box and brand of choice.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 boxes instant mac and cheese
- 2 pouches ranch seasoning
- 4 cups beef broth
- Turn instant pot to Sauté. Sauté the ground beef with the ranch seasoning until fully browned.
- Once browned, add beef broth, and pasta from boxes. Leave cheese packet aside.
- Set to Pressure Cook on High for 4 minutes.
- Once finished, quick release and add cheese packet according to instructions on the mac and cheese box.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.